At Agrex Inc. (Agrex), we realize that personal and identifiable information, such as names and birthdates, is extremely important for the privacy of our users. Agrex will never reveal any such personal information, and no such information will be collected from you just by visiting the Agrex global website (herein our website) at http://www.agrexinc.com. As such, while we may analyze statistical trends pertaining to our website, this analysis in no way involves any personal information. When such information is collected, we will indicate so, and the collected information will be treated in accordance with items 1 through 4 below. And while you can browse most of our website without ever providing personal information, you should understand that you might not be able to access particular services.
To provide a better service for those users that visit our website many times, we may implement the use of "cookie" technology: when a user first visits our website, an identification tag called a "cookie" is sent to the user's cookie-enabled browser. When this user returns to our website, this identification tag lets us know that this is the same user as before. As such, as long as you do not enter your personal information, we have no way of identifying you, and you remain anonymous. You may set your browser to notify you when you receive a cookie, or to reject acceptance of cookies completely.
- In the event that we collect personal information about you, we will first notify you of the intended use, contact person, and possible third party distribution of that information, and collect such information as necessary according to the intended use.
- (1) Agrex Inc. treats personal information appropriately, and will not disclose such information to any third parties without your permission, except:
- If we are ordered to provide or disclose information by order of court, legal authority, or other official body.
- If our contractors need personal information to carry out the business related to our website's operation and handling inquiries we have entrusted, we will disclose such information to them to the extent necessary for the execution after entering into a confidentiality agreement with them.
- In outstanding circumstances not mentioned above.
- (2) In cases where we obtain your permission to disclose your personal information with a third party, we will implement binding contracts and other appropriate measures to prevent such parties from divulging such information.
- When you wish to have your information disclosed, corrected, added, or deleted, you should contact us via the Contact Us page on our website, and we will make efforts to respond to such requests as promptly as possible.
- Agrex Inc. will comply with the applicable codes and norms regarding the personal information that we keep, and continue to revise and improve our policies related to the above items.
When using this Website, the following actions are prohibited: actions that infringe upon the properties, privacy or the like of Agrex Inc. (hereinafter referred to as the "Company") or any other party, or actions which have a likelihood thereof; actions to create disadvantage for or cause damages to the Company or any other party, or actions which have a likelihood thereof; actions to violate laws, regulations or the like, or actions which have a likelihood thereof; and other than the aforementioned matters, actions that the Company deems inappropriate.
Copyrights and Trademarks
The copyrights for the content of this Website (information, materials, images, voice sounds, etc.) are held by the Company, unless individually and expressly specified otherwise. Regardless of whether undertaken for profit- or non-profit-oriented purposes, the following actions (though not limited to) are completely prohibited, unless the Company agrees thereto in writing beforehand in each case: duplicating, diverting, or selling the content of this Website, or transforming, adding or altering, or adapting the content beyond the legally permitted scope. Following logotypes used in this Website are trademarks of the Company. Thus, such trademarks may not be used without contacting and gaining the approval of the Company in advance.
- The Company has paid special attention to ensure that the information included on this Website will be updated and accurate. However, the Company does not guarantee or accept any responsibility for the appropriateness and accuracy of the content of this Website unless specifically and expressly stated otherwise. Additionally, please approve of the fact that the content or URL of this Website may be changed, or suspended, or the operation thereof ceased, without prior notice. Regardless of reason, the Company does not assume responsibility for any damages arising from changes to the content of this Website or from suspension or cessation of the operation.
- In addition to the previous Clause, please note the disclaimer regarding investor information.
- Unless express permission is granted by the Company, it is prohibited to establish a link to this Website. The Company will not be held responsible for any damages incurred by a company or individual due to establishing a link to this Website without the permission of the Company.
- This Website may include a link to sites other than this Website (hereinafter referred to as "Other Sites"). Unless clearly stipulated otherwise, this does not imply that the Company recommends the use of Other Sites or the contents thereof. In addition, the linkage does not mean that there is an affiliated or any other relationship between Other Sites or the operators thereof, and the Company, unless otherwise stated.
- Other Sites that are linked from this Website or establish a link to this Website are managed and operated at the risk of and under the responsibility of persons who have created Other Sites irrelevantly to the Company. Therefore, upon using Other Sites, please comply with the conditions of use for Other Sites. The Company will not guarantee the content of Other Sites, and will not be held responsible for any damages accompanying such use.
If you desire to publish a part or a whole of the content of this Website in magazines, advertisements, or any other media, you must obtain our permission in advance by contacting us through the "Contacts" page.
Governing Law and Jurisdiction