Mitsubishi Corporation provides strength in a worldwide network of overseas offices located in about ninety countries, providing market information and trade opportunities.
We, Agrex Inc. as a 100% subsidiary of Mitsubishi Corporation, have a significant role in the “food supply chain management” of Mitsubishi Corporation providing upstream production to downstream retail activities. We provide a wide range of agriculture commodities to world markets. Our networks and services in U.S. enable us to maintain a strong position in the agriculture trading market and provide the best prices and services to our customers.
Moreover, our affiliation with Agrex Do Brazil provides advantage to trading in the South American grain markets and allows for direct involvement in exporting of Brazilian grain to various export markets, including direct exports to China and other Asian countries through our affiliates, Agrex Asia in Singapore and Agrex Bejing in China.
Global Supply and Demand Network of Mitsubishi Corporation (MC)/Agrex group
Agrex Inc (KS, U.S.A)
- 7 Trading Offices
- Export Terminal at Mobile, AL
- JV Export Terminal with ADM and Gavilon at Kalama, WA and Portland, OR.
- JV Shuttle Train Loaders with Cargill, in IN(AC Grain) and in SD(Dakota Plains)
- 3 Shuttle Train Loaders in NE(Enola, Superior and Laurel)
- 1 affiliated Shuttle Train Loader in ND(Tronson Grain)
- River Terminals in Bettendorf,IA
- Hay Processing Facility in WA
- Sesame production, marketing, export and seed development
Mitsubishi Argentina (Buenos Aires)
- Sourcing Argentine grain and oilseeds
Agrex do Brasil (former “Ceagro”) (Goiania, Sao Paulo, etc.)
- Grain & oilseeds production, procurement, marketing and export,
- marketing agricultural inputs (seeds, fertilizer and agrochemical)
- operating inland terminals in central and northern Brazil
Agrex Australia (Melbourne, Perth)-JV with Olam (MC80/Olam20)
- Grain & oilseeds procurement, marketing and export
- 2 Trading Offices
- Export Terminal (Newcastle Agri Terminal) at Newcastle, NSW.
- Manufacturing and marketing of compound feed
Agrex Beijing (Beijing)
- Grain & oilseeds marketing in China
Agrex Asia (Singapore)
- Grain & oilseeds marketing in South East Asia
PT Sriboga Flour Mill (Jakarta)
- Leading wheat flour miller in Indonesia
- Mitsubishi Corporation acquired shares in April 2013
Mitsubishi Corp. (Tokyo)
- Principal, Head Quarter of all trading and investments
- Owns discharging terminals and businesses in processed grain such as following company
- Leading compound feed manufacturer
Nihon Shokuhin Kako
- Leading corn wet miller
Nitto Fuji Flour Milling
- Leading wheat flour miller