Superior, NE 68978
Trading Office Commodities
- Yellow Dent Corn
- White Dent Corn
- Hard Red Winter Wheat
- Yellow Soybean
Various Specialty crops that vary from year to year depending on supply and demand The company offers a full line of grain services including merchandising, storage, and marketing programs. We purchase and ship corn, milo, wheat, and soybeans as well as various specialty crops. The Superior facility was built in 1981 on the northernmost branch of the Santa Fe Railroad and on the old BN Mainline from KC to Denver. The facility has undergone a few changes since it's beginning with the addition of a 450,000-bushel concrete bin in the early '90s and an 850,000-bushel bunker for outside storage in 2001 and in 2011 added an additional 1 million bushels of upright concrete space was added bringing our licensed capacity to 3,682,000 BU. In 1995 the Burlington Northern and ATSF Railroads merged forming the BNSF and allowed the facility access to Union Pacific trains as well as the BNSF. The facility at this time enjoys being a 110 car shipper on the BNSF and a 110 car shuttle house on the UP. The facility is made up of 11-90000+bushel bins, 3-24000+ bushel bins, 2-30000+ bushel bins, 1-450,000 bushel bin, +3 - 325,000 Bu bins, and an 850,000-bushel bunker.
- Cash contracts – forward and spot sales, basis contracts, Futures only contracts (HTA), Deferred Pricing contracts (call bout availability), and other programs as market and policy allows.
- Storage in limited quantities when available.
- Truck and Rail sales and purchasing
- Deferred Payment is available
- Grain donation to charities is available
- Cash Bids
*Cash Bids are subject to change without notice.